sábado, 20 de febrero de 2016

K-POP

I'm always talking about k-pop I know it, but I can´t stop fangirling :)

I heard that SS301 is going to held a concert (obviously in Korea) :(

Nowadays, I'm listening to a UP10TION song, it's lovely, I fall in love of Xiao, the pink-haired one. 
I was an anti-chinese fan bc people always said that k-pop was chinese so I felt really uncomfortable when it becomes of chinese people but the time I just saw Xiao it was like: "Oh Goodess he's..." So I think now I'm starting to like chinese too.
I've watched this morning the movie of Alice in wonderland but the anime one.
gekijouban heart no kuni no alice wonderful wonder world
I swear I'm not going to watch it again.
I love Alice in wonderland but this movie was obviously a parody one.
The characters we're alright but the plot was like... I don't have words to describe it.
If you haven't seen Alice in wonderland before watching this it could have some sense but I do not recommend it to people who have already seen it, it's like a nightmare.

5 comentarios: