viernes, 26 de febrero de 2016

K-pop and non-kpopers

This is a thing that disturbs me a lot.
I know that there are not many international fans, that thing is not important for me but actually I'm angry to people who talks about K-pop and don't have an idea of what it is.
Also people who does not know anything about k-pop and starts talking that chinese music is a shit and things like that, I think they are so stupid... They don´t know anything about the koreans and they're songs, that is a shit? I don't say things about what you listen to so just shut up!
Non k-popers should start to know that k-pop is not so horrible, I want to make people understand that k-pop is just like another type of music but behind they're music there is they're hard work and everything, non k-popers should start to understand them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario