lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

This is only for my dear friends in school

Hi!
Okay, I  have to apologize with the three of you. like I said on friday, I'm not angry with anyone of you.
This change on me was made bc of myself and my mum.
Like I said I just want to pass the term, I'm not being like this only at class but at home too, i'm trying to study harder.
I know I'm a coward bc I can't stay in front of you and say it that's why I'm writing this here.
I love all of you so don't be mad please, even if you're, it doesn't matter bc it's all my fault.
I'm the one that it's doing wrong and I know it so I'm sorry, really.
Ann the reason why I erased your names on the diary was bc we don't actually use that names, If you had saw closely, you could saw that it stills eomma and unnie.
I know this isn't an appropiate apologize but really. I'm sorry. There are more things that I should apologize too, but sorry.
Also the other day in the break, when I went back to school was bc when eomma said that I should shut up I realized how I was been in class and that's when I saw everything cleraly. I'm sorry for being a coward and for pushing both of you away.
Saranghae eomma and unnie.
XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario